'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
Christmas Street - Taylorsville »8 of 17 «
Deseret News archives
This Christmas light tour has also been around for several years. Located on 5400 S. and 3200 W., the Taylorsville Christmas Street features lights as well as decorations on signs that are posted in yards. While driving through the street is available, many people opt to walk on the sidewalk to view these displays.
»8 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars crush Long...
- Utah football tragedy featured in excerpt of...
- Police: Amber Alert issued in abduction of 2...
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential choices,...
- New temple presidents
- Gov. Gary Herbert's 'big change' over Common...
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- Marvel movie cheat-sheet: Catch up for...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 91
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 54
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 36
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28