'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
Christmas Street - Taylorsville »8 of 17 «
Deseret News archives
This Christmas light tour has also been around for several years. Located on 5400 S. and 3200 W., the Taylorsville Christmas Street features lights as well as decorations on signs that are posted in yards. While driving through the street is available, many people opt to walk on the sidewalk to view these displays.
»8 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 164
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 91
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 37
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 29
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 25
- LDS statement could move Utah... 25