'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
Christmas Street - Taylorsville »8 of 17 «
Deseret News archives
This Christmas light tour has also been around for several years. Located on 5400 S. and 3200 W., the Taylorsville Christmas Street features lights as well as decorations on signs that are posted in yards. While driving through the street is available, many people opt to walk on the sidewalk to view these displays.
»8 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 300
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 143
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 68
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 46