'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
Christmas Street - Taylorsville »8 of 17 «
Deseret News archives
This Christmas light tour has also been around for several years. Located on 5400 S. and 3200 W., the Taylorsville Christmas Street features lights as well as decorations on signs that are posted in yards. While driving through the street is available, many people opt to walk on the sidewalk to view these displays.
»8 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9