'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
Christmas Street - Taylorsville »8 of 17 «
Deseret News archives
This Christmas light tour has also been around for several years. Located on 5400 S. and 3200 W., the Taylorsville Christmas Street features lights as well as decorations on signs that are posted in yards. While driving through the street is available, many people opt to walk on the sidewalk to view these displays.
»8 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 66
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 49
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 32
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 29