'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
Christmas Street - Taylorsville »8 of 17 «
Deseret News archives
This Christmas light tour has also been around for several years. Located on 5400 S. and 3200 W., the Taylorsville Christmas Street features lights as well as decorations on signs that are posted in yards. While driving through the street is available, many people opt to walk on the sidewalk to view these displays.
»8 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- Red and blue recruits: A first look at...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 75
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 69
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- What keeps teachers from staying in the... 34
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 20
- Commissioner wants new trial as feds... 19
- USC's Steve Sarkisian apologizes for... 17