'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
The Christmas story »7 of 17 «
Just a few blocks away from Christmas Street in Sugar House sits another way to celebrate the reason for the season. Head for 1400 E. and Blaine Ave. in Sugarhouse to find the Christmas story — as told in the Bible — depicted on more than 30 signs placed in the front yards of all the houses in the neighborhood. The story begins at 1379 E. Blaine Ave. and concludes at 1380 E. Wilson Ave.
»7 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church: Aims of 'Ordain Women' detract...
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in... 84
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 76
- British judge hears arguments in case... 74
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 36
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations... 35
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Can House speaker be a 'real fighter'... 29