'Tis the season: Places in Utah to see Christmas light displays
Christmas Street - Sugarhouse »6 of 17 «
Located in Sugarhouse at 1500 E. and 1735 S., this cul-de-sac has lit up the street during the holidays for more than 60 years. The 30-house light display features reindeer, penguins, dinosaurs and even a dragon.
»6 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Free agent roundup: 14 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- After historic arguments, Supreme Court... 62
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Religious liberty issues dog Supreme... 44
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 40
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29