20 most popular stories that can save your finances
Among the values vying to survive modern life, financial responsibility is of key concern to many American families.
Whether or not one understands money can make or break a family's livelihood, affect the happiness of a marriage, or even spell the difference between the economic success or failure of nations. That is why such knowledge is vital to navigating an increasingly complex world.
To help our readers combat the often overbearing feeling of uncertainty when it comes to financial planning, Deseret News writers have worked to provide practical insights into the world of money.
Hoping to make the inevitable financial resolutions that will come with the approaching new year a little easier to carry out, we’ve compiled a list of this year’s 20 most popular personal finance stories that ran on DeseretNews.com.
The first few paragraphs of each article are included on the respective slide. If a story strikes your interest, follow the link to the full article.
Did we miss any of your favorites? Feel free to let us know in the comments section.
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Are you rich or poor? The answer may be... 21
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Citigroup's earnings rise 21 percent,... 2