Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU college football regular seasons
USU's Worst - 4. USU misses golden opportunity at USC »32 of 33 «
Utah State had a golden opportunity to capture a win on the road against a Pac-12 program. Lane Kiffin was desperately trying to hang onto his job — a fight he would ultimately lose — and the Trojan offense was in shambles.
However, the USC defense did a phenomenal job in containing Chuckie Keeton. The Trojans didn't let Keeton out of the pocket and held him to just 179 yards passing and minus-15 yards rushing.
The Aggies were in striking distance all game long as they were tied with the Trojans in the third quarter and USC took a slim three-point lead early in the fourth quarter. However, they just couldn't find a way to score and let this chance at a quality win slip away.
»32 of 33 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...