10 great gift ideas for people who have everything
Car washes or detailing »1 of 10 «
Why It’s A Great Gift Idea: Who doesn’t love a nice shiny clean vehicle? Buy some gift certificates to a local car wash. If you’re looking to spend a little more, then consider a mobile auto detailer who will work at the recipient’s home or place of employment.
What’s It Gonna Cost? That depends. The cheapest hand-dry car washes are typically $15 a pop. Detailing can run from $100 to $250, depending on the size of the vehicle, interior style, and other service options.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Are schools preparing students for the... 16
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Millennials are more depressed than... 3
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1
- These three countries offer insights... 1