10 great gift ideas for people who have everything
Car washes or detailing »1 of 10 «
Why It’s A Great Gift Idea: Who doesn’t love a nice shiny clean vehicle? Buy some gift certificates to a local car wash. If you’re looking to spend a little more, then consider a mobile auto detailer who will work at the recipient’s home or place of employment.
What’s It Gonna Cost? That depends. The cheapest hand-dry car washes are typically $15 a pop. Detailing can run from $100 to $250, depending on the size of the vehicle, interior style, and other service options.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- Constantly changing online prices stump... 1
- Questions and answers about traveling... 1
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Tent city sprouts in shadow of downtown... 1
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a... 1
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply 1