Prognosticating, for fun, a bright BYU basketball future
Some BYU fans might point out that a bright future does not necessarily have to be two or three years away for the Cougar basketball team. They might mention that this year’s team is not looking too shabby itself with a No. 11 RPI rating through Monday, Dec. 9.
So, beginning with the current team then, let’s take a closer look at the Cougars’ future.
Nate Gagon is a published sports, music and creative writer. He is also a wholehearted father, grateful husband and ardent student of life. He shoots roughly 94% from the free-throw line and can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or @nategagon.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- 5A boys state tournament championship live...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 60
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in... 24