Prognosticating, for fun, a bright BYU basketball future
Some BYU fans might point out that a bright future does not necessarily have to be two or three years away for the Cougar basketball team. They might mention that this year’s team is not looking too shabby itself with a No. 11 RPI rating through Monday, Dec. 9.
So, beginning with the current team then, let’s take a closer look at the Cougars’ future.
Nate Gagon is a published sports, music and creative writer. He is also a wholehearted father, grateful husband and ardent student of life. He shoots roughly 94% from the free-throw line and can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or @nategagon.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41