Nine oddball examples of narcissism and entitlement in America (credit: narcissismepidemic.com)
»9 items «
Psychology professors Jean Twenge and Keith Campbell are experts on the growing trend of narcissism and entitlement in our society. In their book, “The Narcissism Epidemic,” Twenge and Campbell outline the evidence of just how fanatical we have become. Here are some highlights. For Amy Choate-Nielsen's story on "The age of entitlement," click here. For more on Richard and Linda Eyre waging a crusade against entitlement, click here.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2
- United Kingdom government predicting... 1