Nine oddball examples of narcissism and entitlement in America (credit: narcissismepidemic.com)
»9 items «
Psychology professors Jean Twenge and Keith Campbell are experts on the growing trend of narcissism and entitlement in our society. In their book, “The Narcissism Epidemic,” Twenge and Campbell outline the evidence of just how fanatical we have become. Here are some highlights. For Amy Choate-Nielsen's story on "The age of entitlement," click here. For more on Richard and Linda Eyre waging a crusade against entitlement, click here.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss (win?) in...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Popular comedian takes on Common Core 8
- Do we work too much, or too little? 5
- Balancing act: French ban on... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- Cost of fighting warming 'modest,' says... 3
- Congressional report presses for... 3