Nine oddball examples of narcissism and entitlement in America (credit: narcissismepidemic.com)
»9 items «
Psychology professors Jean Twenge and Keith Campbell are experts on the growing trend of narcissism and entitlement in our society. In their book, “The Narcissism Epidemic,” Twenge and Campbell outline the evidence of just how fanatical we have become. Here are some highlights. For Amy Choate-Nielsen's story on "The age of entitlement," click here. For more on Richard and Linda Eyre waging a crusade against entitlement, click here.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Cedar Hills to require business... 4