Nine oddball examples of narcissism and entitlement in America (credit: narcissismepidemic.com)
»9 items «
Psychology professors Jean Twenge and Keith Campbell are experts on the growing trend of narcissism and entitlement in our society. In their book, “The Narcissism Epidemic,” Twenge and Campbell outline the evidence of just how fanatical we have become. Here are some highlights. For Amy Choate-Nielsen's story on "The age of entitlement," click here. For more on Richard and Linda Eyre waging a crusade against entitlement, click here.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 14
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Sarah Palin launches online... 7
- 3 ways you can save money on movie... 3
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting... 2