Nine oddball examples of narcissism and entitlement in America (credit: narcissismepidemic.com)
»9 items «
Psychology professors Jean Twenge and Keith Campbell are experts on the growing trend of narcissism and entitlement in our society. In their book, “The Narcissism Epidemic,” Twenge and Campbell outline the evidence of just how fanatical we have become. Here are some highlights. For Amy Choate-Nielsen's story on "The age of entitlement," click here. For more on Richard and Linda Eyre waging a crusade against entitlement, click here.
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 7
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1