Unforgettable moments in American history
Fall of the Berlin Wall »1 of 13 «
For the latter half of the 20th century, nuclear war loomed as the Cold War stayed in place from the end of World War II to the collapse of the Soviet Union. But to many, one of the biggest signs of the end of the Cold War was the collapse of the Berlin Wall, a physical boundary between the East and the West.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- Letter: Act with love, not fear 64
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 60
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics... 31
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 26
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the... 18
- Letter: Compassion for refugees 18
- Letter: Students know about tough 16