Photos of the week 11/23-11/29
11/29 »14 of 14 «
"A man stands amid the smoke from tear gas fired by Egyptian riot police in Cairo, Egypt, Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, to disperse hundreds of Islamist demonstrators defying a new protest law that has drawn widespread criticism from the international community and democracy advocates."-AP
»14 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 37
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37