College football senior sendoff: BYU, Utah and Utah State set to say goodbye to 63 players
Across the country, thousands of college football seniors will be playing in their final home games this Saturday. The Utes and the Aggies are no different as they honor their seniors this weekend at Rice-Eccles Stadium and Romney Stadium.
The Utes and Aggies will be looking to send their seniors out on a winning note as they take on Colorado and Wyoming, respectively. The Utes have 19 seniors this year, while the Aggies have 22.
BYU, which already held its senior day on Nov. 16 against Idaho State, also has 22 players graduating the program. Those seniors were presented wth team blankets after the game, a tradition that has been around for decades.
Here's a look at the senior classes for BYU, Utah and Utah State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @Justingiles22
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president