College football senior sendoff: BYU, Utah and Utah State set to say goodbye to 63 players
Across the country, thousands of college football seniors will be playing in their final home games this Saturday. The Utes and the Aggies are no different as they honor their seniors this weekend at Rice-Eccles Stadium and Romney Stadium.
The Utes and Aggies will be looking to send their seniors out on a winning note as they take on Colorado and Wyoming, respectively. The Utes have 19 seniors this year, while the Aggies have 22.
BYU, which already held its senior day on Nov. 16 against Idaho State, also has 22 players graduating the program. Those seniors were presented wth team blankets after the game, a tradition that has been around for decades.
Here's a look at the senior classes for BYU, Utah and Utah State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @Justingiles22
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...