BYU football report card: Lack of red zone execution or effective line play loom large in loss to Notre Dame
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — BYU had its chances, but couldn't make enough plays late in a 23-13 loss to Notre Dame on Saturday. The Cougars dug a hole early and lost the battle in the trenches en route to suffering their second loss to the Irish on the road in as many years.
Grades are in for each position group and the coaching staff for how they performed in the loss.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @BrandonCGurney
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 102
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27