Photos of the week 11/16-11/22
11/16 »1 of 14 «
"Genia Mae Mustacisa pumps oxygen into the lungs of her three-day-old infant in front of the altar of a Catholic chapel inside the Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center in Tacloban on Saturday Nov. 16, 2013. The chapel is now being used to care for infants after Typhoon Haiyan destroyed the original facility of the hospital."-AP
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- The Book of Mormon is a 'miraculous miracle,'...
- Lessons learned from 1996 season still ring...
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback? Hill?...
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 21
- Letter: Supporting teachers 21