10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- The Clean Cut: David Archuleta, Lexi Walker...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
Most Commented Across Site
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 120
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's... 72
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 65
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 50