10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
Most Commented Across Site
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 153
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66