10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Washington school gunman was homecoming...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- If you want people to find you attractive,...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- NYC police commissioner: Hatchet attack was...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 127
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 117
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30,... 105
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 82
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 76
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage;... 75