10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- New temple presidents
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby player...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
Most Commented Across Site
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 167
- Doug Robinson: BYU football may be... 125
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 120
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 55
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results,... 52