10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
Most Commented Across Site
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 63
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 54
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 50