10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
Most Commented Across Site
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 54
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 51
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49