10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
Most Commented Across Site
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 83
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 53
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 47