10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS Church, other religions urge... 102
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 75
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Married lesbian couple sues Utah to be... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61