10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
Most Commented Across Site
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 117
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utahns admit marijuana use to encourage... 61
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 53
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 53