10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 153
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62