10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
Most Commented Across Site
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 55