10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 99
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 95
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 78
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 59