10 local cultural events to elevate and uplift your holidays
»10 items «
Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. For many of us it has become a time where we immerse ourselves in mundane, associated tasks and forget the whole point of the season, which ultimately, is to be uplifted. All around us are signs that this is a season of cultural ascension and climax. Cultural arts can transcend the menial nature of day-to-day holiday tasks and help us slow down and experience joyfulness and thankfulness. Here are 10 cultural events to help elevate and uplift your holidays.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
Most Commented Across Site
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 148
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Letter: America needs change 61