Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 61
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 43
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 38
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29