Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- Man dies in head-on collision after truck...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into life...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 239
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 104
- LDS Church releases statement after... 27
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between... 23
- Mormon woman will be first female West... 16
- Alzheimer's, fall claim life of Elder... 7
- This is even more evidence that Jesus... 7
- President Eyring dedicates first temple... 5