Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13