Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 33
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21