Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for $120K...
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- Utah Jazz: Trey Burke plays out of this world...
- Geographers map out the seven deadly sins
- 'Get Married and Be Submissive':...
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay... 93
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for... 79
- Poll: Obama's health care law blamed... 37
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter entered... 34
- Can this marriage be saved? Republican... 30
- Ad campaign targets proposed Utah... 29
- Minimum wage debate rages on 23
- Associated Press survey: United States... 21