Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general...
- BYU football receives commitment from 2017...
- BYU grad transfer Jordan Chatman reportedly...
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of...
- Election tallies: Primary election results
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 167
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 36
- Did Trump really just become a... 36
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 12
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the... 11
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction? 11
- God? Meaning of life? Many Americans... 11