Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 46
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 40
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30