Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- Bingham High students walk out over... 46
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 21
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18