Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
Buddhism »1 of 8 «
Buddhists believe organ and tissue donation is a matter that should be left to an individual’s conscience. Reverend Gyomay Masao, president and founder of the Buddhist Temple of Chicago, said, “We honor those people who donate their bodies and organs to the advancement of medical science and to saving lives.”
»1 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- New mission presidents
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Senate panel approves resolution calling porn...
- Calls for boycott of Oscars grow over... 42
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Veteran Unified police officer, gunman... 25
- New bill may snuff out smoking rooms at... 24
- Obama cites Americans' release as win... 23
- Trump receives key endorsement from... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22