Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 170
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 79
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 59
- Romney decision not to run again... 48
- Mitt Romney courts middle class, jabs... 40
- The LDS Church's call for balance... 34
- LDS position on gay, religious rights... 33
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25