Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 112
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 69
- Spiritual journey leads 3-term U.S.... 51
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 32
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Faith leaders call for religious... 17
- The best (and worst) countries for... 16