Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 26
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a... 10
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 9
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 3
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of... 2