Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Brad Rock: Jazz: Sign Gordon Hayward to avoid...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 77
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 72
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30