Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9