Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 46
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4