Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- Washington school gunman was homecoming...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 127
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 117
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 82
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 45
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 36
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34