Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 69
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 55
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 41
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 25