Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 106
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28