Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 85
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 39
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- Granite School District reaches... 21