Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 50
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 32
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 31
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18