Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 106
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 29
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27