Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in hot car...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 84
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 17
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- LDS Church releases video about... 10
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- ValueSpeak: To mow, or not to mow? 9