Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 148
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 26
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 12