Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 12
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a... 10
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The most grateful religions in America,... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1