Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 31
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 25
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 22
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20