Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 36
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 13
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5