Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 55
- National, local businesses file briefs... 53
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 22
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21