Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 24
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 19
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 18
- Russians' views on religion are... 12
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 7