Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 140
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 104
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 90
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 76
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65