Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Hatfield suspended from U. football program...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- After Supreme Court marriage decision,... 33
- Elder Ballard, other LDS Church leaders... 23
- Ten Commandments decision prompts... 19
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 10
- LDS missionaries in some countries no... 8
- Not everyone has given up on God 8