Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- LDS Church, other religions urge... 102
- Married lesbian couple sues Utah to be... 65
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 26
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 24