Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- Discovery of chiasmus in Book of Mormon...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault, riot...
- Erin Stewart: Are Mormon women getting...
- ... 65
- Compromise could fix Kentucky's wedding... 49
- Discovery of chiasmus in Book of Mormon... 46
- Obama bristles at anti-Semitism charges... 17
- LDS addiction recovery video: David's... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- Defending the Faith: 'He became man... 11
- LDS missionary surprises mom with... 10