Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 68
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 52
- Police break silence about... 49
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 24
- New definition of homeless would give... 20