Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- BYU, Utah State football programs receive...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- LDS Church releases new video of Elder... 34
- Defending the Faith: The challenge... 27
- Survey: White evangelicals say US no... 21
- Trump to top evangelicals:... 19
- Warnings come true: Indicted FLDS... 18
- Elder Holland introduces new Mormon... 15
- Report says list of ‘Islamophobic... 11