Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 43
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 33
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 20
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 20
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 9
- Who boos an opening prayer? The... 8
- Catholic leaders speak out as... 4