Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 50
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 36
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 36
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29