Eight major religions and their views on organ donations
»8 items «
The number of Americans signing up to be organ donors is rising overall, but some are still hesitant because of misconceptions about what their religion teaches on the subject. There is general agreement, however, among most religions that donation is an act of charity in support of human life. Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Read the full article by Allison Pond here Myths about religion and organ donation cause hesitation
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Educators at UEA convention told to... 40
- Federal government extends same-sex... 30
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Mia Love included in a new ad... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 19