45 timeless, fun and downright weird scenes from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
1933 »3 of 45 «
Floats move down the streets during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Broadway in New York City on Nov. 30, 1933. A Felix the Cat balloon — the earliest character to appear in balloon form in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 1927 — can be seen near the bottom of the picture.
»3 of 45 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8