45 timeless, fun and downright weird scenes from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
1933 »3 of 45 «
Floats move down the streets during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Broadway in New York City on Nov. 30, 1933. A Felix the Cat balloon — the earliest character to appear in balloon form in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 1927 — can be seen near the bottom of the picture.
»3 of 45 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 24
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 23
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 19
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14