45 timeless, fun and downright weird scenes from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
1933 »3 of 45 «
Floats move down the streets during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Broadway in New York City on Nov. 30, 1933. A Felix the Cat balloon — the earliest character to appear in balloon form in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 1927 — can be seen near the bottom of the picture.
»3 of 45 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Dempsey: Half of Iraqi army not OK as... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4