45 timeless, fun and downright weird scenes from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
1933 »3 of 45 «
Floats move down the streets during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Broadway in New York City on Nov. 30, 1933. A Felix the Cat balloon — the earliest character to appear in balloon form in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 1927 — can be seen near the bottom of the picture.
»3 of 45 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- New temple presidents
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 109
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- In Hiroshima, Obama honors 'silent cry'... 25
- Donald Trump breaks with nation's only... 17
- Trump tells California 'there is no... 17