45 timeless, fun and downright weird scenes from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
1929 »1 of 45 «
A large outdoor float of Captain Nemo makes its way down the street during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City on Nov. 28, 1929. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is a tradition that first began in 1924.
»1 of 45 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 36
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 36
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 28
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 24
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 20
- Longtime Marco Rubio-Jeb Bush alliance... 13