45 timeless, fun and downright weird scenes from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
1929 »1 of 45 «
A large outdoor float of Captain Nemo makes its way down the street during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City on Nov. 28, 1929. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is a tradition that first began in 1924.
»1 of 45 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 73
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 42
- Democrats end 25-hour plus protest to... 30
- Chaffetz: I'm going to be 'kid in a... 29