Photos of the week, 11/9-11/15
11/9 »2 of 14 «
"A fire bull chases a reveler during the 'Toro de Jubilo' Fire Bull Festival in Medinaceli, Spain, Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013. The Fire Bull Festival takes place in the main square of Medinaceli and is an ancient tradition from the bronze age. During the event, a bull is tied to a pylon and flammable balls attached to the bull's horns are set on fire before the animal is released. Revelers dodge the bull when it comes close until the flammable material is consumed. The bull is covered with a thick layer of mud on the back and face to protect it from burns."-AP
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 25
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 15
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14