Photos of the week, 11/9-11/15
11/9 »2 of 14 «
"A fire bull chases a reveler during the 'Toro de Jubilo' Fire Bull Festival in Medinaceli, Spain, Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013. The Fire Bull Festival takes place in the main square of Medinaceli and is an ancient tradition from the bronze age. During the event, a bull is tied to a pylon and flammable balls attached to the bull's horns are set on fire before the animal is released. Revelers dodge the bull when it comes close until the flammable material is consumed. The bull is covered with a thick layer of mud on the back and face to protect it from burns."-AP
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 33
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 18
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 10
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8