Photos of the week, 11/9-11/15
11/9 »2 of 14 «
"A fire bull chases a reveler during the 'Toro de Jubilo' Fire Bull Festival in Medinaceli, Spain, Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013. The Fire Bull Festival takes place in the main square of Medinaceli and is an ancient tradition from the bronze age. During the event, a bull is tied to a pylon and flammable balls attached to the bull's horns are set on fire before the animal is released. Revelers dodge the bull when it comes close until the flammable material is consumed. The bull is covered with a thick layer of mud on the back and face to protect it from burns."-AP
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for Jabari...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- Defense, rebounding, big second half propels...
- BYU football adds California DL Kainoa Fuiava...
- BYU basketball: First-grader given royal blue...
- Proposed porn crisis resolution getting...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State, 71-69
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 27
- Cruz tops Trump in Iowa; Clinton,... 22
- Obama pushes for every child to learn... 21
- Cruz, Rubio eye NH momentum as Dems... 15
- Donald Trump calls for Iowa election... 14
- Americans are packing classes in how to... 12
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul quits 2016 GOP... 12
- Once a bromance, now a brawl: Trump and... 10