Photos of the week, 11/9-11/15
11/9 »2 of 14 «
"A fire bull chases a reveler during the 'Toro de Jubilo' Fire Bull Festival in Medinaceli, Spain, Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013. The Fire Bull Festival takes place in the main square of Medinaceli and is an ancient tradition from the bronze age. During the event, a bull is tied to a pylon and flammable balls attached to the bull's horns are set on fire before the animal is released. Revelers dodge the bull when it comes close until the flammable material is consumed. The bull is covered with a thick layer of mud on the back and face to protect it from burns."-AP
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7