Photos of the week, 11/9-11/15
11/9 »2 of 14 «
"A fire bull chases a reveler during the 'Toro de Jubilo' Fire Bull Festival in Medinaceli, Spain, Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013. The Fire Bull Festival takes place in the main square of Medinaceli and is an ancient tradition from the bronze age. During the event, a bull is tied to a pylon and flammable balls attached to the bull's horns are set on fire before the animal is released. Revelers dodge the bull when it comes close until the flammable material is consumed. The bull is covered with a thick layer of mud on the back and face to protect it from burns."-AP
»2 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 51
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 47
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 43
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 27
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 15
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12