Photos of the week, 11/9-11/15
11/9 »1 of 14 «
"School children walk on a road between fields covered with volcanic ash from the eruption of Mount Sinabung in Kebayaken, North Sumatra, Indonesia, Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013. The rumbling volcano has forced more than 1,000 people living on its slopes to relocate to temporary shelters amid fears of major eruptions."-AP
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 6
- It's not just young people —... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5