Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Bright Eyes at the beach »8 of 65 «
Shirley Temple, 5-year-old screen actress, is shown with her father, George F. Temple, as they enjoy a day at the beach at the Santa Monica Athletic Club in Santa Monica on June 5, 1934.
»8 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn, 30-13,...
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Gunman opens fire at Oregon college; at... 62
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman... 61
- Investigation: Secret Service tried to... 52
- Obama says response to shootings has... 49
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- GOP: Planned Parenthood spends federal... 45
- Obama says fight against Islamic State... 26