Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Bright Eyes at the beach »8 of 65 «
Shirley Temple, 5-year-old screen actress, is shown with her father, George F. Temple, as they enjoy a day at the beach at the Santa Monica Athletic Club in Santa Monica on June 5, 1934.
»8 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Do we really need milk?
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 89
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Violence follows California Trump... 35
- ... 35
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 34
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Kasich calls for balance on gay rights,... 23