Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Bright Eyes at the beach »8 of 65 «
Shirley Temple, 5-year-old screen actress, is shown with her father, George F. Temple, as they enjoy a day at the beach at the Santa Monica Athletic Club in Santa Monica on June 5, 1934.
»8 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 51
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 48
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 44
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 28
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12