Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Marching for beer »7 of 65 «
Women turn out in large numbers, some carrying placards reading, "We want beer," for the anti prohibition parade and demonstration in Newark, N.J., Oct. 28, 1932. More than 20,000 people took part in the mass demand for the repeal of the 18th Amendment.
»7 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5