Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Marching for beer »7 of 65 «
Women turn out in large numbers, some carrying placards reading, "We want beer," for the anti prohibition parade and demonstration in Newark, N.J., Oct. 28, 1932. More than 20,000 people took part in the mass demand for the repeal of the 18th Amendment.
»7 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 39
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 14
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 13
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Parents of Michael Brown unmoved by... 7