Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Marching for beer »7 of 65 «
Women turn out in large numbers, some carrying placards reading, "We want beer," for the anti prohibition parade and demonstration in Newark, N.J., Oct. 28, 1932. More than 20,000 people took part in the mass demand for the repeal of the 18th Amendment.
»7 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for... 128
- Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments... 53
- Episcopal Church becomes third... 51
- Religious schools and universities on... 48
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- Obama's counterterrorism policy facing... 22
- Did the news media show bias in its... 20
- Emails show top administration... 17