Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Marching for beer »7 of 65 «
Women turn out in large numbers, some carrying placards reading, "We want beer," for the anti prohibition parade and demonstration in Newark, N.J., Oct. 28, 1932. More than 20,000 people took part in the mass demand for the repeal of the 18th Amendment.
»7 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- One year ago, founding member of SEAL Team...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- New mission presidents called to Argentina,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 88
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Violence follows California Trump... 34
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 30
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast;... 21