Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
A really big key to success »6 of 65 «
MGM was formed as a merger of Metro, Samuel Goldwyn and Louis B. Mayer film companies. On the stand at the Hollywood studio dedication April 24, 1924, are Louis B. Mayer, head of the new company, flanked by Harry Rapf (left) and Irving Thalberg, who shared production responsibilities.
»6 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes hybrid...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 64
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 44
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 22
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast;... 21
- Former House speaker sentenced to more... 20