Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
A really big key to success »6 of 65 «
MGM was formed as a merger of Metro, Samuel Goldwyn and Louis B. Mayer film companies. On the stand at the Hollywood studio dedication April 24, 1924, are Louis B. Mayer, head of the new company, flanked by Harry Rapf (left) and Irving Thalberg, who shared production responsibilities.
»6 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- New mission presidents
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 24
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13
- Obama aide calls Netanyahu visit... 12
- Bill O'Reilly's partisan critics... 12