Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
A really big key to success »6 of 65 «
MGM was formed as a merger of Metro, Samuel Goldwyn and Louis B. Mayer film companies. On the stand at the Hollywood studio dedication April 24, 1924, are Louis B. Mayer, head of the new company, flanked by Harry Rapf (left) and Irving Thalberg, who shared production responsibilities.
»6 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 16
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule;... 12