Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
A really big key to success »6 of 65 «
MGM was formed as a merger of Metro, Samuel Goldwyn and Louis B. Mayer film companies. On the stand at the Hollywood studio dedication April 24, 1924, are Louis B. Mayer, head of the new company, flanked by Harry Rapf (left) and Irving Thalberg, who shared production responsibilities.
»6 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Families grapple with the pressure to play...
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 73
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Democrats end 25-hour plus protest to... 30
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- In need of help, Trump finds few... 27
- Trump, in Scotland, links Brexit vote... 26