Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
A really big key to success »6 of 65 «
MGM was formed as a merger of Metro, Samuel Goldwyn and Louis B. Mayer film companies. On the stand at the Hollywood studio dedication April 24, 1924, are Louis B. Mayer, head of the new company, flanked by Harry Rapf (left) and Irving Thalberg, who shared production responsibilities.
»6 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 36
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 36
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 28
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 24
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 20
- Longtime Marco Rubio-Jeb Bush alliance... 13