Elvis, Disney, penguins and giants: 65 must-see historic photos
Elvis in a tank »28 of 65 «
Elvis Presley received his draft notice into the U.S. Army in December 1957, got one deferment to finish working on a movie, and was sworn in as a private in March 1958. He served for 18 months in Company D, 32nd Tank Battalion, 3rd Armor Corps in Germany.
»28 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Duct tape prom attire earns Utah teens $5,000...
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 17
- Obama administration wants to give... 15
- The lie behind the idea that ‘sex... 15
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Obama to extend college Pell grants to... 12
- Sanders rallies supporters in... 11
- Clinton charity donors surge amid... 11