10 things BYU football can learn from Cougar basketball
November is a special time of year, as both college football and college basketball are in full swing. BYU fans can watch their Cougars play on both the gridiron and the hardwood. While the football team is probably too busy preparing for its next game to pay attention to what the basketball team is doing and vice versa, these two squads could learn from each other.
Since the basketball team came up with a big win on the road and the football team didn't, we'll focus on what the Cougars on the hardwood can teach the Cougars on the gridiron.
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News.
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 91
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces... 59
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 55
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 54
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 53
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24