BYU basketball: The Cougars need to win these key games if they want to go dancing in March
Over the course of the Dave Rose era, BYU fans have grown accustomed to watching their team play in the NCAA Tournament. In eight seasons as the head coach, Rose has taken the Cougars to the NCAA Tournament six times.
Rose has piled up an impressive record at BYU: 209 wins and 66 losses. Rose is second all-time in basketball wins and has the highest winning percentage of any coach at BYU (.760).
If the Cougars want to increase their chances of making another NCAA Tournament run this year, they will have to win some big games against some very tough opponents.
"This is a terrific non-conference schedule that will really help our team for league play," Rose said before the season. "We will face many tests and teams from coast to coast."
Here's a closer look at the games BYU will need to win if it wants to go to the NCAA Tournament again this year.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. Email: email@example.com
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43