BYU basketball: The Cougars need to win these key games if they want to go dancing in March
Over the course of the Dave Rose era, BYU fans have grown accustomed to watching their team play in the NCAA Tournament. In eight seasons as the head coach, Rose has taken the Cougars to the NCAA Tournament six times.
Rose has piled up an impressive record at BYU: 209 wins and 66 losses. Rose is second all-time in basketball wins and has the highest winning percentage of any coach at BYU (.760).
If the Cougars want to increase their chances of making another NCAA Tournament run this year, they will have to win some big games against some very tough opponents.
"This is a terrific non-conference schedule that will really help our team for league play," Rose said before the season. "We will face many tests and teams from coast to coast."
Here's a closer look at the games BYU will need to win if it wants to go to the NCAA Tournament again this year.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. Email: email@example.com
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 86
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 56
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 38
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32