BYU basketball: The Cougars need to win these key games if they want to go dancing in March
Over the course of the Dave Rose era, BYU fans have grown accustomed to watching their team play in the NCAA Tournament. In eight seasons as the head coach, Rose has taken the Cougars to the NCAA Tournament six times.
Rose has piled up an impressive record at BYU: 209 wins and 66 losses. Rose is second all-time in basketball wins and has the highest winning percentage of any coach at BYU (.760).
If the Cougars want to increase their chances of making another NCAA Tournament run this year, they will have to win some big games against some very tough opponents.
"This is a terrific non-conference schedule that will really help our team for league play," Rose said before the season. "We will face many tests and teams from coast to coast."
Here's a closer look at the games BYU will need to win if it wants to go to the NCAA Tournament again this year.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. Email: email@example.com
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president