22 Reasons why Star Wars is better than Star Trek
Dear J.J. Abrams: Star Wars is better than Star Trek.
Both are admittedly quintessential sci-fi series (which I both happen to like), and both are worthy of glamorous makeovers, but by so successfully taking on Star Trek, you've put a lot of pressure on yourself to make sure that the next Star Wars movie is even better.
Sure the lens flare every time someone turns on a lightsaber will take some getting used to, I believe that you (Abrams) offer a new hope (pun intended) to the Star Wars universe, capable of bringing a decent movie to a new generation of movie goers.
But it will be no easy task, and much is at stake, so in order to remind you of just how awesome Star Wars is, and why you should make an awesome Star Wars movie, here are 22 reasons why Star Wars is better than that last awesome sci-fi series you brought back to life, Star Trek.
Abrams, take note of the legacy you are carrying on. Everyone else, you may now engage in a debate in the comment sections and in your places of work that is likely to tear apart friendships, make enemies out of friends, and friends out of enemies. Go ahead, give into the Dark Side — they have the coolest ships anyway.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 24