Gameday glance: No. 23 Arizona State at Utah, Nov. 9, 2 p.m.
Utah will be aiming to halt a two-game losing streak when it hosts No. 23 Arizona State on Saturday afternoon.
The Utes are coming off a bye, following two road defeats at Arizona and USC, and need two victories in their final four games to become bowl eligible.
Arizona State, meanwhile, is riding high on a three-game winning streak, averaging 54 points a game during that stretch. The Sun Devils control their own destiny in the Pac-12 South, as their 4-1 record is tops in the division.
Here's a look at the matchups and what's at stake as Arizona State and Utah face off Saturday.
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 108
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 71
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 43
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21