Gameday glance: No. 23 Arizona State at Utah, Nov. 9, 2 p.m.
Utah will be aiming to halt a two-game losing streak when it hosts No. 23 Arizona State on Saturday afternoon.
The Utes are coming off a bye, following two road defeats at Arizona and USC, and need two victories in their final four games to become bowl eligible.
Arizona State, meanwhile, is riding high on a three-game winning streak, averaging 54 points a game during that stretch. The Sun Devils control their own destiny in the Pac-12 South, as their 4-1 record is tops in the division.
Here's a look at the matchups and what's at stake as Arizona State and Utah face off Saturday.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 172
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 114
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 45