Transformers to tie-dye: Miss Universe competitors show off their country costumes
Miss USA Erin Brady, along with 85 representatives from countries around the world, will compete for the title of Miss Universe on November 9, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
The contestants participate in a myriad of competitions during the week leading up to the main competition night. One of the events is the National Costume Show, where contestants dress in creative costumes that represent their country.
Here are 50 costumes that range from historical to colorful to unusual.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 87
- Obama expected to stay overnight in... 51
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 41
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 39
- The latest developments on religious... 37
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 27
- State Department says Hillary Clinton... 16