Transformers to tie-dye: Miss Universe competitors show off their country costumes
Miss USA Erin Brady, along with 85 representatives from countries around the world, will compete for the title of Miss Universe on November 9, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
The contestants participate in a myriad of competitions during the week leading up to the main competition night. One of the events is the National Costume Show, where contestants dress in creative costumes that represent their country.
Here are 50 costumes that range from historical to colorful to unusual.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 8
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6