Transformers to tie-dye: Miss Universe competitors show off their country costumes
Miss USA Erin Brady, along with 85 representatives from countries around the world, will compete for the title of Miss Universe on November 9, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
The contestants participate in a myriad of competitions during the week leading up to the main competition night. One of the events is the National Costume Show, where contestants dress in creative costumes that represent their country.
Here are 50 costumes that range from historical to colorful to unusual.
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- Obama muses about his legacy, offers... 26
- Justices rule for Muslim denied job... 13
- Mormon missionary killed, another... 11
- Beau Biden dies at 46; son of vice... 10
- GOP pledges to 'rein in' Obama on EPA... 10
- Watchdog says ex-Nazis got $20.2... 7
- Surveillance powers to lapse without... 7