10 reasons why BYU will beat Wisconsin this Saturday
It's the most wonderful time of the year. No, we're not talking about the holiday season, but the last month of the college football regular season. A lot is on the line for teams across the country, and BYU is no different.
Even though the Cougars already became bowl eligible with their win over Boise State on Oct. 25, the Cougars have a lot more to accomplish this season.
This week the Cougars will face their toughest test of the season as they go up against No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers at Camp Randall Stadium in a nationally televised game (1:30 p.m. MST, ESPN).
No doubt BYU is going to have a battle against a tough Wisconsin team. There is optimism, however, that BYU will be able to beat Wisconsin, and here are 10 reasons why.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. Brandon Judd is senior web sports writer at DeseretNews.com Email: email@example.com
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 133
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 91
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48