10 reasons why BYU will beat Wisconsin this Saturday
It's the most wonderful time of the year. No, we're not talking about the holiday season, but the last month of the college football regular season. A lot is on the line for teams across the country, and BYU is no different.
Even though the Cougars already became bowl eligible with their win over Boise State on Oct. 25, the Cougars have a lot more to accomplish this season.
This week the Cougars will face their toughest test of the season as they go up against No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers at Camp Randall Stadium in a nationally televised game (1:30 p.m. MST, ESPN).
No doubt BYU is going to have a battle against a tough Wisconsin team. There is optimism, however, that BYU will be able to beat Wisconsin, and here are 10 reasons why.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. Brandon Judd is senior web sports writer at DeseretNews.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Utah native served with main character in...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43