10 reasons why BYU will beat Wisconsin this Saturday
It's the most wonderful time of the year. No, we're not talking about the holiday season, but the last month of the college football regular season. A lot is on the line for teams across the country, and BYU is no different.
Even though the Cougars already became bowl eligible with their win over Boise State on Oct. 25, the Cougars have a lot more to accomplish this season.
This week the Cougars will face their toughest test of the season as they go up against No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers at Camp Randall Stadium in a nationally televised game (1:30 p.m. MST, ESPN).
No doubt BYU is going to have a battle against a tough Wisconsin team. There is optimism, however, that BYU will be able to beat Wisconsin, and here are 10 reasons why.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. Brandon Judd is senior web sports writer at DeseretNews.com Email: email@example.com
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 73
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 29
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24