10 reasons why BYU will beat Wisconsin this Saturday
It's the most wonderful time of the year. No, we're not talking about the holiday season, but the last month of the college football regular season. A lot is on the line for teams across the country, and BYU is no different.
Even though the Cougars already became bowl eligible with their win over Boise State on Oct. 25, the Cougars have a lot more to accomplish this season.
This week the Cougars will face their toughest test of the season as they go up against No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers at Camp Randall Stadium in a nationally televised game (1:30 p.m. MST, ESPN).
No doubt BYU is going to have a battle against a tough Wisconsin team. There is optimism, however, that BYU will be able to beat Wisconsin, and here are 10 reasons why.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. Brandon Judd is senior web sports writer at DeseretNews.com Email: email@example.com
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 8
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7