High school football: Felt's Facts Week 12, the playoffs
Jordan’s Austin Kafentzis set the career record for total offense and broke the 13,000-yard mark in the process. Kafentzis racked up 369 yards against Hunter and increased his total to 13,179.
In the national record books, Kafentzis became just the sixth player to reach the 13,000-yard threshold for total offense. (The record is 22,681 yards. To overtake fifth place, 14,558 yards, Kafentzis needs 1,380 more yards.)
With 143 rushing yards against Hunter, Kafentzis also holds the state record for career 100-yard games (25).
He needs two more rushing touchdowns to tie the state career record of 70 held by Grantsville’s Alan Mouritsen (1996-98).
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions – email email@example.com.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21