Breaking down Wisconsin, BYU's next opponent
BYU returns to action after a bye week to face its toughest test so far of the season as the team travels Saturday to Camp Randall Stadium to face No. 24 Wisconsin. This will be BYU's second trip in school history to Madison, with the Cougars beating the Badgers 28-3 in 1980.
However, there are some familiar faces on the Wisconsin sideline for BYU fans.
From head coach Gary Andersen and running back Melvin Gordon to linebacker Chris Borland, here is everything you need to know about Wisconsin.
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News.
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 107
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 83
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- Utes fill three future football... 36
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 30
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 28