Breaking down Wisconsin, BYU's next opponent
BYU returns to action after a bye week to face its toughest test so far of the season as the team travels Saturday to Camp Randall Stadium to face No. 24 Wisconsin. This will be BYU's second trip in school history to Madison, with the Cougars beating the Badgers 28-3 in 1980.
However, there are some familiar faces on the Wisconsin sideline for BYU fans.
From head coach Gary Andersen and running back Melvin Gordon to linebacker Chris Borland, here is everything you need to know about Wisconsin.
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News.
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- New temple presidents
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Utah family changes course because of child's...
- New mission presidents
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 41
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 35
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU... 24
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 20