Breaking down Wisconsin, BYU's next opponent
BYU returns to action after a bye week to face its toughest test so far of the season as the team travels Saturday to Camp Randall Stadium to face No. 24 Wisconsin. This will be BYU's second trip in school history to Madison, with the Cougars beating the Badgers 28-3 in 1980.
However, there are some familiar faces on the Wisconsin sideline for BYU fans.
From head coach Gary Andersen and running back Melvin Gordon to linebacker Chris Borland, here is everything you need to know about Wisconsin.
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News.
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 66
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 34
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33