10 restaurants that rely on products grown in Utah
»10 items «
We may all know about commercial restaurants like a Cafe Rio or P.F. Chang’s, but many smaller restaurant businesses utilize local products with greater volume and consistency as a part of an organization called Utah’s Own Products. Listed are the 10 restaurants that rely most on products grown from Utah soil — the top five from Salt Lake City, and the top five outside the state’s capital. (Courtesy of Seth Winterton, Utah’s Own Products deputy director)
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU upsets Texas, Cougars will play for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 48
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 32
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15
- The water question: The staggering... 14
- Plan to relocate prison to Salt Lake... 14