10 restaurants that rely on products grown in Utah
»10 items «
We may all know about commercial restaurants like a Cafe Rio or P.F. Chang’s, but many smaller restaurant businesses utilize local products with greater volume and consistency as a part of an organization called Utah’s Own Products. Listed are the 10 restaurants that rely most on products grown from Utah soil — the top five from Salt Lake City, and the top five outside the state’s capital. (Courtesy of Seth Winterton, Utah’s Own Products deputy director)
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 58
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 55
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant... 21
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Utah high school students unprepared... 15