10 restaurants that rely on products grown in Utah
»10 items «
We may all know about commercial restaurants like a Cafe Rio or P.F. Chang’s, but many smaller restaurant businesses utilize local products with greater volume and consistency as a part of an organization called Utah’s Own Products. Listed are the 10 restaurants that rely most on products grown from Utah soil — the top five from Salt Lake City, and the top five outside the state’s capital. (Courtesy of Seth Winterton, Utah’s Own Products deputy director)
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 60
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 44
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 24
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23