10 restaurants that rely on products grown in Utah
»10 items «
We may all know about commercial restaurants like a Cafe Rio or P.F. Chang’s, but many smaller restaurant businesses utilize local products with greater volume and consistency as a part of an organization called Utah’s Own Products. Listed are the 10 restaurants that rely most on products grown from Utah soil — the top five from Salt Lake City, and the top five outside the state’s capital. (Courtesy of Seth Winterton, Utah’s Own Products deputy director)
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church leaders release letter about...
- First Presidency sends letter with counsel...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry for...
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A decade...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 82
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 52
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 30
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 27
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 18
- Educators, parents see four-year high... 13
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 13