BYU football's biggest road wins in school history
As BYU prepares to travel to Camp Randall Stadium to face No. 24 Wisconsin, it's time to look back at the Cougars' biggest road wins.
It's hard enough to beat quality opponents with more than 60,000 fans supporting the Cougars in the friendly confines of LaVell Edwards Stadium. BYU's big wins at home include its 41-37 win over No. 13 Texas A&M in 1996 and its 28-21 upset of No. 1 Miami in 1990.
However, some of BYU's biggest wins have come on the road. After all, what would the 1984 season be without the Cougars' huge win over then-No. 3 Pitt?
Here's BYU's top 10 road or neutral site wins, not including bowl games.
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News.
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- President Dieter F. Uchtdorf: 'It works!'
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- Utah's win over Oregon proof of what... 24
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- Guest commentary: Utah's success and... 22
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 22
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20