2013's 11 best states for retirement
#8 - Vermont »3 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Crime (No. 5 in the nation), Senior population (No. 7 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 41 in the nation), Economic factors (No. 35 in the nation)
Low crime rates and long life expectancies make Vermont welcoming to retirees. There must be something to it -- Vermont has one of the highest concentrations of senior citizens of any state.
»3 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash