2013's 11 best states for retirement
#8 - Vermont »3 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Crime (No. 5 in the nation), Senior population (No. 7 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 41 in the nation), Economic factors (No. 35 in the nation)
Low crime rates and long life expectancies make Vermont welcoming to retirees. There must be something to it -- Vermont has one of the highest concentrations of senior citizens of any state.
»3 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us what to...
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 8
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- All aboard: How to win the budget... 3
- 15 actions families are taking today to... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3