2013's 11 best states for retirement
#8 - Vermont »3 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Crime (No. 5 in the nation), Senior population (No. 7 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 41 in the nation), Economic factors (No. 35 in the nation)
Low crime rates and long life expectancies make Vermont welcoming to retirees. There must be something to it -- Vermont has one of the highest concentrations of senior citizens of any state.
»3 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- BYU, Utah State football programs receive...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical of...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement 4
- Yellen faces GOP criticism over weak... 3
- Michelle Singletary: Should you replace... 2
- Nearly 1 in 3 on Medicare got commonly... 1
- Financial Tips & Tricks: When is... 0
- Dave Ramsey says: You might not need... 0
- Sturt & Nordstrom: The 5 fundamental... 0
- Renovation Solutions: Tips for choosing... 0