2013's 11 best states for retirement
#9 - (tie) Minnesota »2 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Life expectancies (No. 4 in the nation), Crime (No. 12 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Senior population (No. 38 in the nation), Economic factors and Climate (both at No. 25 in the nation)
This is another state where you have to overcome some very cold weather, but the people there must find it healthy -- life expectancies in Minnesota are well above average.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars crush Long...
- Utah football tragedy featured in excerpt of...
- Police: Amber Alert issued in abduction of 2...
- New temple presidents
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential choices,...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend...
- Gov. Gary Herbert's 'big change' over Common...
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- Confident Trump seeks knockout of Cruz... 11
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 7
- How to reap the financial benefits of... 6
- Apple reports iPhone sales down, 1st... 3
- Corporate earnings keep falling, but... 1
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's... 0
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the... 0