2013's 11 best states for retirement
#9 - (tie) Minnesota »2 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Life expectancies (No. 4 in the nation), Crime (No. 12 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Senior population (No. 38 in the nation), Economic factors and Climate (both at No. 25 in the nation)
This is another state where you have to overcome some very cold weather, but the people there must find it healthy -- life expectancies in Minnesota are well above average.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- All aboard: How to win the budget... 3
- 15 actions families are taking today to... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3