2013's 11 best states for retirement
#9 - (tie) Minnesota »2 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Life expectancies (No. 4 in the nation), Crime (No. 12 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Senior population (No. 38 in the nation), Economic factors and Climate (both at No. 25 in the nation)
This is another state where you have to overcome some very cold weather, but the people there must find it healthy -- life expectancies in Minnesota are well above average.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 26
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4