2013's 11 best states for retirement
#9 - (tie) Minnesota »2 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Life expectancies (No. 4 in the nation), Crime (No. 12 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Senior population (No. 38 in the nation), Economic factors and Climate (both at No. 25 in the nation)
This is another state where you have to overcome some very cold weather, but the people there must find it healthy -- life expectancies in Minnesota are well above average.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- The marriage between economic success... 4
- How one woman got rid of $20,000 in... 3
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- 5 questions to ask on the way to the ER 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Smartphone data encryption causing... 2
- This billionaire is going to die broke... 2
- Consumers believe Utah economy is... 2