2013's 11 best states for retirement
#10 - (tie) Utah »1 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Economic factors (No. 3 in the nation), Life expectancies (No. 8 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 45 in the nation), Senior population (No. 31 in the nation)
Utah got outstanding scores for economic factors, and its crime rates are relatively low while its life expectancies are fairly high.
Now that you know MoneyRates.com's picks, what are yours? If you are retired, what factors did you consider in choosing a retirement destination? What do you like or regret about your decision?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Draper house explodes into flames,...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ranking the best draft picks in Utah Jazz...
- Taiwan plane crash survivor crawls out of...
- Seventh-day Adventist leader calls on family...
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 13
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 8
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,... 1
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The... 1