2013's 11 best states for retirement
#10 - (tie) Utah »1 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Economic factors (No. 3 in the nation), Life expectancies (No. 8 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 45 in the nation), Senior population (No. 31 in the nation)
Utah got outstanding scores for economic factors, and its crime rates are relatively low while its life expectancies are fairly high.
Now that you know MoneyRates.com's picks, what are yours? If you are retired, what factors did you consider in choosing a retirement destination? What do you like or regret about your decision?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Is your financial house in order? 10... 15
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Exxon shareholders to vote on climate... 6
- Is rent out of reach? Study shows how... 1
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget... 1
- Americans are very unsure about their... 1