2013's 11 best states for retirement
#10 - (tie) Utah »1 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Economic factors (No. 3 in the nation), Life expectancies (No. 8 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 45 in the nation), Senior population (No. 31 in the nation)
Utah got outstanding scores for economic factors, and its crime rates are relatively low while its life expectancies are fairly high.
Now that you know MoneyRates.com's picks, what are yours? If you are retired, what factors did you consider in choosing a retirement destination? What do you like or regret about your decision?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- Constantly changing online prices stump... 1
- Questions and answers about traveling... 1
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Tent city sprouts in shadow of downtown... 1
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a... 1
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply 1