2013's 11 best states for retirement
#10 - (tie) Utah »1 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Economic factors (No. 3 in the nation), Life expectancies (No. 8 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 45 in the nation), Senior population (No. 31 in the nation)
Utah got outstanding scores for economic factors, and its crime rates are relatively low while its life expectancies are fairly high.
Now that you know MoneyRates.com's picks, what are yours? If you are retired, what factors did you consider in choosing a retirement destination? What do you like or regret about your decision?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Knuckleheads with...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 17
- How much America wants to be taxed 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- Private actions are company business 2
- Americans aren't confident about their... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question... 1