2013's 11 best states for retirement
#10 - (tie) Utah »1 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Economic factors (No. 3 in the nation), Life expectancies (No. 8 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 45 in the nation), Senior population (No. 31 in the nation)
Utah got outstanding scores for economic factors, and its crime rates are relatively low while its life expectancies are fairly high.
Now that you know MoneyRates.com's picks, what are yours? If you are retired, what factors did you consider in choosing a retirement destination? What do you like or regret about your decision?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- New temple presidents
- Refugees and scholars: Colleges offer... 4
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be... 4
- McDonald's CEO says company is... 3
- Congress' grade so far? Incomplete at best 3
- Michelle Singletary: 5 financial rules... 1
- US home sales growth driven mostly by... 0
- Janet Yellen says Fed could raise rates... 0
- Dave Ramsey says: It's OK to take... 0