2013's 11 best states for retirement
#10 - (tie) Utah »1 of 10 «
Best areas in the study: Economic factors (No. 3 in the nation), Life expectancies (No. 8 in the nation)
Worst areas in the study: Climate (No. 45 in the nation), Senior population (No. 31 in the nation)
Utah got outstanding scores for economic factors, and its crime rates are relatively low while its life expectancies are fairly high.
Now that you know MoneyRates.com's picks, what are yours? If you are retired, what factors did you consider in choosing a retirement destination? What do you like or regret about your decision?
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Down payment for love: The costs and... 4
- 7 things you can afford that you take... 4
- Some fear auto industry returning to... 3
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 2
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- Laundry Love: Groups across the nation... 2