Rock On: Jazz in a gift-giving mood
Jazz beat writer Jody Genessy recently noted that a reporter from Turkey gave Enes Kanter a box of Turkish Delight candy before an interview.
Which sort of explains why Deron Williams was so hard to interview. Who would have thought to bring along a bag of Skittles?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 130
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 90
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 59
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48