Rock On: Jazz in a gift-giving mood
Jazz beat writer Jody Genessy recently noted that a reporter from Turkey gave Enes Kanter a box of Turkish Delight candy before an interview.
Which sort of explains why Deron Williams was so hard to interview. Who would have thought to bring along a bag of Skittles?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play for...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 126
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 76
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 63
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Annual instate college basketball... 37
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 30