BYU, Utah and Utah State basketball: Previewing each team's incoming players for 2013-14 season
Graham Pingree »7 of 24 «
Forward, 6-8, Freshman
Last school: Cherry Creek High School, Colorado
Among a guard-heavy roster, the freshman forward might just get his chance to shine for BYU this season. The Cougars need big men who can come off the bench and create a presence in the paint.
"That's probably the biggest challenge for young players in our program, is to convince themselves to learn the system and then become comfortable in it as quickly as possible — especially our big guys," Coach Dave Rose told the Deseret News last month. "We're going to need Luke and Eric and Graham and those guys to really pick this up quick so we can use them in game situations early."
Last season as a senior for Cherry Creek High School, Pingree averaged 11.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
»7 of 24 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will...
- Bomb threat pushes back first day of school...
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 131
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 92
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 70
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 64
- Dick Harmon: Will Utah State, BYU be... 46
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 44
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 40
- BYU's offense 'too sloppy' in scrimmage 29