10 BYU facts to know during the BYU bye week
Scoring patterns »10 of 10 «
Based on the scores of the games it has won and lost this season, BYU lost when it scored fewer than 19 points and won when it scored 31 or more points. Of course, these numbers may or may not apply to or hold true for the outcomes of BYU’s remaining games because all things are not equal (games are not played in a vacuum), strength of schedule differs for each team and the circumstances of each game are unique — to say nothing of other factors such as unforeseen injuries and upsets. These numbers simply provide an indication of the point production BYU tends to need in order to win games this year.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48