Wild road ahead: BYU, Utah and Utah State face season-determining November slates
Utah State's opponents: Colorado State »13 of 15 «
How their season has gone: While consistency has been an issue for Colorado State thus far this season, the team is on an upswing.
The Rams fell to 0-2 behind losses to rival Colorado and 2-5 Tulsa. Following a victory over FCS foe Cal Poly and a 31-6 defeat against No. 1 Alabama, Colorado State has bounced back with three wins in the past month. That includes MWC wins over Wyoming and Hawaii.
Colorado State's path to bowl eligibility includes games against three teams with losing records: 3-5 Nevada, 2-5 New Mexico and 1-7 Air Force.
»13 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48