Utah Jazz report card: Jazz fall to Oklahoma City Thunder in nail-biting season opener
Guards »1 of 6 «
Jazz fans should be tipping their hats to Burks, who singlehandedly provided a spark and contagious levels of energy to bring the Jazz back from a double-digit deficit to in the contest until the final shot of the game. Burks led the team in scoring by attacking the rim but ultimately still lacks a consistent outside jump shot. Despite his athleticism and jaw-dropping acrobatic stunts, he turned the ball over with under 30 seconds left in the game forcing Derrick Favors to foul Kevin Durant, which resulted in two made free throws and a five-point game. Burks and other Jazz guards need to decrease overall turnovers.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- New mission presidents
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend