Halloween trivia: From top costumes to carving turnips instead of pumpkins
Americans spend over $2 billion on Halloween candy »2 of 15 «
According to the National Retail Federation, the average person will spend about $77 on candy for Halloween in 2014. When divided, that means Americans will spend over $2.2 billion on candy this Halloween.
»2 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president