Top moments from Comic-Con 2011
#11 - Specialty shopping »1 of 11 «
While it isn't a moment, it is all the moments not spent other places. With more than 500,000 square feet of retail space, the Con is the place to find rare books, comics, toys, posters, memorabilia, jewelry and much, much more. Here, crowds walk through the exhibit hall on the last day of the Comic-Con International 2011 convention held in San Diego.
»1 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 16
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1