BYU football report card: Cougars put together complete game in win over Boise State
Coaching »4 of 5 «
In the second half, the offense rushed twice for every pass until midway through the fourth quarter, when BYU started trying to milk the clock. Such conservatism resembled that seen after halftime in the Cougars’ win Oct. 12 against Georgia Tech. Overall, Bronco Mendenhall deserves credit for beating Chris Petersen, who has the highest winning percentage of any coach in the Football Bowl Subdivision.
»4 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Police identify longboarder shot in possible...