Best, worst-case scenarios for BYU, Utah and USU basketball
As a new college basketball season dawns, BYU, Utah and USU fans dream of what their teams could accomplish in 2013-14. These fans hope to see their team dominate in conference, win against in-state rivals and make a deep run in the NCAA tournament come March.
Of course, dreams don't always come true. Sometimes, seasons turn out to be complete nightmares. Take BYU's 1-25 season in 1996-97 as a perfect example of how bad things can be.
So, what are the best- and worst-case scenarios for the Cougars, Utes and Aggies headed into the season?*Note: These are not predictions — they’re exaggerated and fictional scenarios.
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- The Clean Cut: 'Harry Potter' and 'Twilight'...
- American Fork teen drowning victim identified
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 276
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 117
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- Is independence a viable option for... 55
- 4 Utah college football players named... 30
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 29
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 25
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 13