Popular Rx drugs to go generic
»15 items «
The cost of prescription medicines used by millions of people every day is about to plummet. The next 14 months will bring generic versions of seven of the world's 20 best-selling drugs, including the top two: cholesterol fighter Lipitor and blood thinner Plavix. Between now and 2016, blockbusters with about $255 billion in global annual sales will go off patent. Generic competition will decimate sales of the brand-name drugs and slash the cost to patients and companies that provide health benefits. Generic versions of big-selling drugs for blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, depression, high triglycerides, HIV and bipolar disorder will be available in the coming few years. Drug prices to plummet as patents expire Brand-name and generic drug price comparisons Brand-name drugs going off patent through 2020
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 124
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 66
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- Do Utah high school students need four... 26
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Space and religion: How believers view... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 20