16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»16 of 16 «
Here’s an eerie trick for scaring up your favorite treats: Kit Kat lovers might be interested to know that they have a 37 percent better chance of scoring that crispy confection at a ranch-style home. And any self-respecting Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fan should realize they have a 26 percent greater chance of getting those tasty treats at two-story houses. Then again, I usually avoid the hassle entirely by just buying — and squirreling away — an extra bag for myself. Just don’t tell my kids.
»16 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Here's why your teen can't find work
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 81
- Here's why your teen can't find work 24
- Why the rise of smart machines could... 18
- States explore free community college 17
- Which cities have the best income... 12
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s 8
- Americans spend how much on pets? 3
- The Mortgage Professor: Unmarried... 2