16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»16 of 16 «
Here’s an eerie trick for scaring up your favorite treats: Kit Kat lovers might be interested to know that they have a 37 percent better chance of scoring that crispy confection at a ranch-style home. And any self-respecting Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fan should realize they have a 26 percent greater chance of getting those tasty treats at two-story houses. Then again, I usually avoid the hassle entirely by just buying — and squirreling away — an extra bag for myself. Just don’t tell my kids.
»16 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU football: Cougars generally happy with...
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 79
- Why the rise of smart machines could... 15
- States explore free community college 14
- Which cities have the best income... 9
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s 7
- Borrowers using student loans for cash,... 5
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4