16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»16 of 16 «
Here’s an eerie trick for scaring up your favorite treats: Kit Kat lovers might be interested to know that they have a 37 percent better chance of scoring that crispy confection at a ranch-style home. And any self-respecting Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fan should realize they have a 26 percent greater chance of getting those tasty treats at two-story houses. Then again, I usually avoid the hassle entirely by just buying — and squirreling away — an extra bag for myself. Just don’t tell my kids.
»16 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- More Americans spending at least half... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1