16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»1 of 16 «
The Halloween business is absolutely monstrous. Americans will spend $6.9 billion in 2013 on everything from candy and costumes to decorations. That’s $1.1 billion less than what consumers said they would spend last season.
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 7
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3