16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»1 of 16 «
The Halloween business is absolutely monstrous. Americans will spend $6.9 billion in 2013 on everything from candy and costumes to decorations. That’s $1.1 billion less than what consumers said they would spend last season.
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Nepal quake: Nearly 1,400 dead, history...
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 17
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Michelle Singletary: Credit can be... 3