16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»1 of 16 «
The Halloween business is absolutely monstrous. Americans will spend $6.9 billion in 2013 on everything from candy and costumes to decorations. That’s $1.1 billion less than what consumers said they would spend last season.
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 7
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 7
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Are extended warranties on gadgets... 3
- Record crowds over weekend, but... 2
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2