16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»16 items «
I love Halloween. It’s one of my favorite holidays — and based upon its mass appeal, apparently I’m not alone. In fact, even though the wicked economy continues to put a scare into most people, when it comes to celebrating what was originally known as All Hallows’ Eve, spirits remain high. So just how hot is Halloween? Well, it’s so popular that it’s downright spooky. To prove it, here are a few bone-chilling financial facts from the National Retail Federation — along with some other horrendous Halloween trivia I dug up — that I bet you’ve all been dying to know:
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- More home-cooked meals really can save... 2