16 frightening financial facts you didn't know about Halloween
»16 items «
I love Halloween. It’s one of my favorite holidays — and based upon its mass appeal, apparently I’m not alone. In fact, even though the wicked economy continues to put a scare into most people, when it comes to celebrating what was originally known as All Hallows’ Eve, spirits remain high. So just how hot is Halloween? Well, it’s so popular that it’s downright spooky. To prove it, here are a few bone-chilling financial facts from the National Retail Federation — along with some other horrendous Halloween trivia I dug up — that I bet you’ve all been dying to know:
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 8
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- For women, lower grades might mean more... 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1